Our littlest guy is on the move!
I know, I know...in just a few days he'll be seven months, but I hadn't gotten a chance to share the sixth month pictures we took of him a few weeks ago. This baby boy is such a joy to our family. His brothers think he is amazing...Mason actually said those very words yesterday, and Haden has started "playing" with Rylan a little more. Rylan is always smiling and is on a mission any time we put him on the floor...if he wants a toy, he's gonna get it!
So, happy 6-7 months to this little guy!

3 comments:
Love him!!! Sweet little smiley face!
Oh my goodness, he is so big and so cute! Everything about Rylan just screams "FUN"!
Rylan is one happy baby boy from head to toe and can't hide it!! So great! :)
Love you bunches Rylan Asher!
Grammie :)
Post a Comment