Thursday, October 7, 2010

Favorite Things Friday :: OUTSIDE!!

Most of the day I hear, "I wan' go ou'side!" and "I wan' wide my soooter." We are spending lots of time outside!
This week we went on a nature walk and visited a few different playgrounds. My neighbor shared a fun idea: turn some tape sticky side out and make a bracelet, then collect and stick leaves and sticks, etc to your bracelet! Haden had a great time gathering his treasures on our nature walk!

Little Rylan is a good sport and rides around in the stroller for our adventures.

On an "inside" note: This picture captures a priceless moment we had one afternoon this week. Mason is turning into quite the reader and spent a little time reading to his little brothers while I made dinner. Oh how my heart skips at the sight of their love and fun with each other. I hope and pray that moments like these continue through a lifetime!

2 comments:

Grammie said...

Wow...Mason reading...I think I'm a bit overwhelmed at how this sweet boy is growing up a little quickly right now! Haden and Rylan are intent on listening too!! How precious! Thank you for the stories you tell and the pictures you share, Hillarie!...Love you 5!

The Bynums said...

What a moment! Those 3 little guys are so blessed to have you ~ and you, so blessed to have those 3!