...I meant next week! My "tomorrow" has turned into a week later. And what a crazy week it's been...sometimes I think the meaning of life is to learn how to juggle! Currently I am sitting on the couch waiting for Mason's next mad-dash to the toilet to be sick. He has been throwing up since 10:30 last night, poor guy! Haden had the same thing on Monday night too...wow what a ride!
In the midst of these not-so-favorite things this week, however, I still want to share the cool thing from last week:
Mason got a bunk bed!
He was very excited about it and worked with Daddy to put it together on Friday night last week. He's mostly been sleeping on the bottom bunk, but asked me to spend the night with him on Saturday night and slept on the top bunk that night. It was fun to have a slumber party in his new bed! It is definitely one of his very favorite things!!
And in between the sickness this week, we grabbed a few cute shots:

Now onto clean-up duty!
1 comment:
Precious, precious boys!
Post a Comment