Friday, September 25, 2009

Favorite Thing Friday--Rainy Days!

We have had quite a rainy week at our house! It has been lots of fun to walk in the rain to pick Mason up from school each day. I got a couple of pictures of Haden and the umbrella...he loved walking on the wet driveway under the umbrella. I love rainy days!




On the not-so-favorite side of our week, Haden fell and got a pretty good cut above his eye. He bled a lot and we were afraid he might need stitches initially, but his little cut is doing lots better. He is always holding little cars in his hands and when he tripped and fell he landed on his car. But, no worries...he held on tight to those little cars! :)

When Mason was almost two he also fell and got a cut near his eye. (He did have to have a few stitches.) I thought I'd post this flashback picture of him to compare these two active little guys!
Hope you have a great weekend! We are looking forward to some sunny days ahead!

No comments: