Earlier this week, I spoke to my good friend and neighbor about this focus of mine this year and asked her if she'd join me in doing some sort of prayer challenge for 10 days that would help develop our focus and habit in praying for our kids. She agreed and in our conversation we realized that we knew several moms who might want to join us in this challenge...which brings us to the reason I'm writing. I wanted to invite you to join me in lifting up our children for 10 days (starting Monday, January 19th and ending on Friday, January 30th.) Starting on Monday I will be posting on my blog a daily prayer topic that can be our focus as we pray. No matter your age or your kids' ages, I would love for you to join us in prayer. One of the coolest things about technology and the "blogging world" is that no matter where we live we can join as praying community in this challenge. I would love for you not only to join me in praying but to share comments regarding how the Lord is moving in your prayer time, your life, and your kids' lives!
Thank you for considering joining this prayer community...I would love to know if you are interested. I am so thankful to have a community of moms around me and look forward to the accountability and encouragement that this challenge could bring. "See" ya Monday!
4 comments:
I am so excited about this 10 day prayer challenge! I just did Ashley's take your man to jesus 10 days of prayer and it was GREAT. I am really looking forward to lifting up my boys. Thanks for doing this.
Yes, I loved Ashley's idea (http://ingramgang.blogspot.com/) and asked her if it would be ok to piggy-back her "Take your Man to Jesus" with this challenge...I'm excited about it too!
Once a mom, always and forever a mom....This Mom and Grammie will be praying along with you and for you as I always have. What a blessing to be gifted with precious children, not only as infants, but for a lifetime! My heart is full and my cup runneth over as I consider the wonder of it all....and now for generations before my eyes. May God bless your efforts Hillarie, my dear "mom", and all of your friends as you endeavor to practice the daily necessity of lifting up your children to the Lord to be their Strength, Guide and Shield. I love you and thank God for you. I joyfully join you as you pray.
Mom to Hillarie
Grammie to Mason and Haden
Can't wait to start! I look forward to seeing what the Lord teaches us during this time and anxiously awaiting what He has for our children as they journey through life. Woohoo! I'd love to hear how people hear from God on this.
Post a Comment