We had a rainy day inside last week and came up with a fun activity to keep us entertained. We spent the afternoon searching for objects in our house that started with each of the letters in the boys' names. Mason had lots of fun brainstorming and collecting objects to create the letters. Haden played our little game for awhile before his nap and then mommy finished up :). We had lots of fun!
M-magnets :: A-animals :: S-socks :: O-oatmeal packets :: N-necklaces
H-hats (he loves to wear them!) :: A-animal crackers (can't live without them) :: D-diapers (hates them!) :: E-elefun game (loves to play it) :: N-nutrigrain bars (a daily necessity!)
Rylan spent time playing on his blanket with his "moo cow" and Baby Tad. He had fun with his own little rainy day activities! :)
Happy Rainy Days to you!

2 comments:
I love this idea and will be copying it in our own house on the next rainy day! :)
Me too!
I missed your post about privacy and didn't get on your list. Can you still add me? I love keeping up with your sweet little family! amberdeal@hotmail.com
Post a Comment