Saturday, July 24, 2010
A New Creation
Mason says:
"In June, I went to church one Sunday morning. At church we were talking about asking Jesus in your heart like Zacchaeus did. At the end, my pastor called me over and he told me that he'll pray for me whenever I wanted. When I came home I told my mom about this and she said that we could pray together after lunch. Daddy and Mommy and me talked about it and after that we prayed and I prayed and I asked Jesus into my heart. On July 3rd I got baptised. My Uncle Kyle did it and I did it at Lake Pflugerville. What I liked about it is that it showed people that I asked Jesus into my heart."
It was a beautiful night! The sky was amazing with a beautiful sunset and the lake was peaceful. Mason had fun wearing his swim shorts to be baptised! He was very excited to say that his Savior is: "Jesus!" He said it loud and clear! We were thankful for Uncle Kyle to be a part of this special time for Mason. It was a joy to talk to Mason about following Jesus and to see him learn about how asking Jesus to be in your heart and life is something you choose daily. He has such a sweet 6-year-old heart for the Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment