Thursday, July 9, 2009

Favorite Things Friday!

I have decided to try a new blogging project! I am learning about photography and enjoying taking pictures of the boys. Life is pretty ordinary around here, but I thought it would be fun to document and share some of our favorite things each week (while practicing with the camera.)

This week: TOYS
This is Haden's favorite toy right now:

He got it for his birthday and spends a lot of time fitting the shapes in their spots. I couldn't get him to stay still enough to take his picture, however.

This is Mason's favorite toy right now:

He finished filling up his "good choices" chart this week with about 30 stickers! This was the reward he's been looking forward to for awhile now. He's been playing with the shuttle, the astronauts, and fits his little Batman in as well...of course.

No comments: