Friday, July 24, 2009

Favorite Things Friday--Running and Praying!

This week I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite things. (We are hoping to get out and take some pictures this weekend, so hopefully next week I'll have some better pictures to share.) Until then...
Running is definitly one of my favorite things to do. There is something about it that makes me feel great and happier. I am really enjoying my running times this summer. It is super hot outside so I'm running inside these days. I am really thankful to have a treadmill and a couple of fans! I am hoping to get out and get some new running shoes over the next couple of weeks...I've had these way too long.
I just got back from visiting my friend, Marisa, in Kansas City. I LOVE going to Kansas City. It's a real treat to visit Marisa and her family and to have the opportunity to go to the International House of Prayer. I spent several days with Marisa and we celebrated turning 30 this year! We have been friends for over 15 years and I love that God continues to nurture and strengthen our friendship...she is a real treasure in my life! We got to spend a couple of hours on several days in the prayer room and it was a sweet time...it is one of my favorite places to be!


No comments: