Sunday, February 17, 2008

Season for Babies!

It is 2008 and we are excited about this season for babies! My youngest sister, Whitney, had her first baby boy on January 28th and we were so excited to spend some time with little Parker Gage! Mason loved looking at him and was so proud when he was "big boy" enough to hold him.



This past month we have been busy preparing for our sweet baby's arrival too. Donald spent a weekend recently painting his room...and I LOVE it! We've gotten all our baby stuff down from the attic and cleaned and put things together. It is so much fun preparing our little world for Haden to join us soon.


I am 28 weeks along this week. Haden is moving a lot and I am really enjoying this part of pregnancy. Mason talks about Haden every day and is looking forward to his arrival. He is already so proud to be a big brother. As Spring approaches our eagerness increases...we are blessed to be awaiting this wonderful miracle.








4 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

How in the WORLD did I now know you were pregnant? Maybe because we never see each othere....but, none the less, I should have known. You look great and I am so excited for you. You are such a great mom and you need to pour yourself on as many babies as you can!

Anonymous said...

My congratulations go out to Whitney. Parker Gage is a beautiful baby boy. He has a great birthday too. It is a date we share. Hillarie you look great! Mason is so cute. You can tell he is going to be such a loving and caring big brother.
Love you guys,
Natalee

Shelby said...

Haden's room looks amazing! Great job Donald. And Hillarie you look amazing too! Mason is going to be one great big brother. We can't wait for Ryker and Haden to meet. :) love you all!

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

What a GREAT nursery!!! Seriously! Spectacular! Congrats to you on this newest little one!

Kelly (Efurd) Lawson