This is the beginning...my birth into the blogging world with more than pictures...but stories from life and learning. Bloggers are intriguing to me and the sites I've read entice me into this world of creative expression and authenticity. I am torn, however, in the presumption that someone would want to read my thoughts.
In Proverbs it says: "...if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding, and if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God."
My teaching heart longs to learn...to gain wisdom and understanding...and to then share with others the magnitude of the treasures the Lord has revealed to me. So I am Calling Out! Calling out to Him for understanding on this journey and calling out to others from within the humble walls of revelation.
No comments:
Post a Comment