I just love how kids communicate! Our boys are very active communicators and are growing in their language and communication skills. I thought it might be fun this week to share little clips of them as they communicate in their individual ways!
Rylan communicates mostly with his eyes. He is a happy kid and loves his jumper. Some of my favorite moments with him are when his big brothers interact with him!
Haden is talking up a storm these days. He keeps us laughing! It's so fascinating to me how the parents of a two year old can know what he's saying, but everyone else is baffled! Haden definitely has his own language.
One of my favorite things he says goes like this:
Mommy: Haden, what are you doing?
Haden: This.
Cracks me up. I have tried to translate some of what he says in his little video clip. Most of the time he replaces "I am" or "I have" with "My"...for example, he says, "My eat some race car chicken." I think once we deciphered that replacement, so much more began to make sense!
We try to get Mason to share with us about his days at school. We laugh with his friends' parents that we have to pull information out of our kids! I have to say, however, when Mason is passionate about something he is definitely eager to share about it...especially his creations. He does a lot of creating with paper these days. He recently made an entire paper castle with a door that opens, a good dragon that can be pulled out to reveal a bad dragon underneath, and his own separate king crown (you can see in the video). He always has very imaginative stories to go with his creations and I love that he shares them with us!
2 comments:
cute boys!
I love how different your boys are! Mason is such a creative thinker, Haden is grand communicator and Rylan is pure joy in a happy little wiggly body! Thanks for sharing these sweet videos!
Post a Comment