We have had an exciting week with the arrival of the newest member of our family! Rylan Asher was born last Thursday and came home to two very proud big brothers. We have had some sweet and peaceful family time. It has been a beautiful blessing to enter into the Spring season celebrating new life and a new beginning as a family of FIVE!
For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams. Isaiah 44:3-4
.JPG)
Rylan Asher Smith
Rylan Asher Smith
Rylan: "meadow"
Asher: "blessed"; "favored"


3 comments:
Congratulations! Your THREE boys are amazing!
Gorgeous gorgeous - I am so thrilled for you, Hillarie!
So ridiculously precious! I seriously want to eat him! I can't wait to meet the sweet little man.
Post a Comment