Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Part 2

This past Sunday we took a little family adventure to Elgin to visit the pumpkin patch. I asked Mason to help me write a little bit about the adventure...

Mason: "My favorite part at the petting zoo part was that I got to look at the llama and pet the horse. Close to the petting zoo was the maze. It was really fun because I got to go away from Mommy and Daddy. Daddy found a camoflouge praying mantis that we put on a tree and that was camoflouge to the tree. We also played with a water pump that was a ducky obstacle course race. I won!"




Mason: "I picked out a pumpkin that was medium. Then we paid for the pumpkin and I got to paint it. I painted it a girl with a mask and I put my initials on it: MPS. After we got home I put the pumpkin outside the door on the front porch. Haden got a small pumpkin and he didn't paint it. We put it on the kitchen table, and I like it!"



Mason: "There was a train ride and after we waited for the next turn, me and Haden got to ride the train. Haden didn't cry as much...he liked it! When we got done, Haden wanted to go again and we could let him but we didn't cause we went to ride the hay ride next."
Mason: "After we did the duck water pump, we went to the place for some snacks. We got some fritos, roasted corn, and a sausage wrap. Then we went to the pumpkin patch and played in the pile of pumpkins. At the end we got to play with the animals and then went home."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hillarie! Great pictures!! I Love your camera! Great family photo too! :)

Amber said...

I love the narration in Mason's words :)